domenica 28 agosto 2011

Welcome back ;

Hi everyone i'm come back now! i was in holiday for two weeks and actually...i've fever! ISN'T GOOD!
i hate stay in my bed with a headache; grrrrrr :@
so...today i just want talk about my favourite country...GERMANY!
yes,i love Germany and exspecially Hamburg and Berlin...i was there in the last october and i really really love it! One day i want live there absolute!
there's my home,i love stay there...i love the city,i love the people and the cold climate!!!
i don't like so much the days with sunshine,i prefer the long days with sooo much rain...i don't know why!
When i was in Hamburg,the thing that i loved so much,was stay in silence in the park with so really much green area...flowers and plants...i really love it! there i find my paradise! :)
if you'll go in Germany for many days you don't want come back again,i'm sure about :P
so,now i'll go in my bed...see you guys and thanks a lot for your views!








with love :3


Antonella

1 commento:

  1. che belle foto amooo!
    awww manca davvero molto anche a me la Germania!
    spero di tornarci prestoooooo <3 magari con te!
    liebe dich :*

    RispondiElimina