venerdì 12 agosto 2011

Hip Hop save me ~

Hello everyone. Today it was a difficult day for me,for so much reason (love reason).
I think that maybe i'm so paranoid about,but i want ALWAYS know the thing...especially about him,EVERYTHING.
But i don't want talk about that because is really ridiculous,by now i'm calm...i just wanna talk about my passion,my salvation (and not only today),Hip Hop Dance.
For me is really like found the heaven on hearth when i feel myself not so good...
i've dancing today so much hiphop song,some unknow,but that i love!
Feel moving the body,muscles,with the music inside,is inexplicable!!!! All energies are devoted only to your health when you dancing...you can find your tranquility when feel you so bad!
If i could give some advice would certainly: DANCE DANCE and DANCE...
even if you're not so good dancer,but STAY IN PEACE WITH YOURSELF is the best thing...and the hip hop can help us for that...




just love guys.


Antonella (:

1 commento:

  1. ke bello questo post amo! scusa se commento solo ora ma non ho avuto occasione di venire sul tuo blog in questi giorni :(
    l'hip hop è meglio di una medicina anke x me, ballare in generale! mi manca moltissimo il mio gruppo, spero di tornarci presto!
    liebe dich <3

    RispondiElimina