mercoledì 10 agosto 2011

Welcome guys ;

I want start this blog talking a little about me...
what i can say? i'm 18years old (soon 19). I've so much hobby in my life,music,photos,travel,concert,films,dress,shoes and more...
I'm a normal girl like other; I live actually in Italy but so REALLY SOON 
i want live in Germany because is my home,i love it so really much!
Some people says to me that i talk with my eyes,and for me is the part of me that is really beautiful! I love myself,i've a lot of self-esteem, just i belive in myself :)
In this blog i want talking about also of that,because every person on this world is special! We must not dream of being someone else,but only the original soul inside of everyone!
                                      
                                                         
 This is me guys,i hope to give you so much things useful of your life!
  with love <3
  Antonella ;)

1 commento: